Tuesday, September 30, 2014

What's Been Going On?

Sorry for the lack of posts!  There's been a lot going on around here.  I've been having some trouble with my knee and it's been hard to get in the kitchen and cook! :(  I miss cooking and am hoping to be back on my feet soon!  In the meantime though, here are some pictures from the past few weeks.

Drew cooked me a nice meal one night.  Bourbon salmon, roasted Brusses sprouts and baby potatoes.

Malon by my side as always to keep me company.

Waiting for me to wake up as usual!  

Such a hard life for Faron.

Basking in the sun together.

Uhhhh.

I hated missing my little cousin's Zelda themed birthday party.  Family events are so important to me, so it was really sad having to miss it.  What a great birthday invitation!

Finally decided after 5 days of being inside on the couch and suffering from cabin fever,  that I probably needed to at least stretch my knee some.  So we went out for Mexican and I got the world's largest margarita and drank the whole thing.  The whole thing.

No words.

Still no words.

   
This is how I felt all week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment