Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Taco Salad

Taco salads are one of my favorites!  It's not the healthiest salad for you, but it's really tasty and flavorful and really satisfies.  This recipe uses my Taco Seasoning and my All Purpose Taco Meat.  The rest is just adding some of your favorite toppings!  Add anything you'd like.  It will turn out great!





Here's how to make this salad:


1 recipe Taco Seasoning

Toppings I used:

Shredded lettuce
Mexican blend shredded cheese
Grape tomatoes
Diced red onion
Salsa
Tortilla chips
Limes

Other great toppings:

Avocado
Guacamole
Sour cream or Greek yogurt
Jalapenos


Once you have your meat and toppings ready to go, just assemble it any way you'd like and enjoy!

 

I used a big plate and put some shredded lettuce on the bottom.  Then I topped the lettuce with meat, cheese, red onion, and salsa.  I love to crush up some tortilla chips over the salad and squeeze some lime juice over everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment