Tuesday, September 2, 2014

August Ipsy

 
 
Urban Decay Perversion Mascara
I love Urban Decay but I didn't like this mascara.  I was disappointed because I was so excited to try this.  It goes on very thick and feels like glue.  It really gives a false lash look.  I don't really like that.  I like when a mascara really gives length but doesn't look clumpy and fake.  It was really hard to wash off and I don't think this is a waterproof mascara.  Some people may like this product but the formula just wasn't for me.
 
Jersey Shore Sun Mongongo Lip Conditioner
I loved this!  I wasn't too excited to get another lip balm but I really enjoyed this and have been using it every day.  It's great for summer.  It's very fruity and has a strong ginger scent.  It stays on a long time for a lip balm too.
 
Klorane Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk
I loved this too!  I like dry shampoos but have only used a few of them from the drugstore.  A lot of the ones I've tried leave a white residue but I didn't have that problem with this one.  It really refreshes the hair.  I don't like to wash my hair too often, so this was great.  I have mainly been using it in the mornings before I go to work.
 
Lord & Berry Silk Kajal Kohl Eye Pencil
Honestly, I haven't even used this yet.  I'm just not an eyeliner person!  It makes my eyes looks squinty.  I prefer just mascara because it really opens up the eyes and eyeliner closes them in my opinion.  I might use this if I'm going for a smokey eye look, but I haven't done one of those in a while.  Maybe I'll use it eventually!
 
Manna Kadar Cosmetics Sheer Glo
This was ehhh.  It's a bronzer that you can either wear under makeup, alone, or mix it with your moisturizer.  I only tried it once and didn't really notice much difference.  I might try it again in the winter months when I'm paler and see if I can notice a difference!


Overall, this was a great bag!  I loved the bag itself too.  It's definitely one of my favorites so far.  Looking forward to September's bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment