Tuesday, November 18, 2014

November Ipsy

 



I liked this bag for the most part.  The bag itself is cute and I was only dissatisfied with 2 of the products.  This months theme was glitter!


Be A Bombshell Cosmetics
Eye Base
in Submissive

This product is pretty much a knockoff of a MAC Paint Pot.  I didn't like this at all.  I like Be a Bombshell and was excited to try this.  The formula feels very wet and greasy and there was no pigmentation at all.  The glitter didn't even show up.  Disappointed!

 be Delectable from Cake Beauty
ultra nourishing hand cream
 in Coconut & Cream

This smells like summer!  I love getting hand creams.  The size of this one is huge!  2 oz. is a lot for a subscription box/bag in my opinion.  I loved getting this.

 GLAMGLOW
POWERMUD™ DUALCLEANSE TREATMENT

Glamglow has been getting really popular lately.  You're seeing it everywhere.  I was really excited to get this and I really like it.  It starts off as a mask, then when it's time to wash it off it turns into a cleanser.  It left my skin feeling really refreshed and soft!

J. Cat Beauty
Wonder Lip Paint 
 in Mad Splatter

I have gotten a few J. Cat Beauty items in my Ipsy bags over the past few months.  I haven't really been satisfied with a lot of their stuff but I enjoyed this.  It's a really pretty, bold color and it stays on a long time.  It wasn't drying either, which is a plus!

 Starlooks
Gem Eye Pencil
 in Ultra Orchid

It's a lost cause.  I keep telling Ipsy in the review section that I don't want anymore eyeliner but they keep sending it anyway.  Not only is this an eyeliner, it's purple...and glittery.  No thanks.  I'm not 12!


No comments:

Post a Comment