Saturday, July 26, 2014

My Perfect Tees - Forever 21's Favorite V-Neck Tee

I got a beautiful yellow package in the mail today!





Wearing a uniform everyday to work can be uncomfortable, but it's so much better when I have a lightweight and comfortable t-shirt underneath my chef coat.  I love love love the "Favorite V-Neck Tee" from Forever 21.  They are perfect.  They come in almost every color and would you believe they are only $3.80? What!? It doesn't make sense, I know.  I order 7 and they came in the mail today!

 
Curious Faron again...

 http://www.forever21.com/Product/Product.aspx?BR=f21&Category=promo-basics&ProductID=2000051160&VariantID=
Click the photo to get your own Favorite V-Neck Tees!

They are perfect for wearing underneath my uniform.  I wear them to bed, and you can even dress them up with jeans and a cute necklace. Get some!

Did I mention they are $3.80??

No comments:

Post a Comment