Friday, October 31, 2014

September Ipsy

Goodness, I am literally posting this almost 2 months late because this bag was so bad.  I haven't even used what's in it because I had no interest.  Even the bag was ugly!  It looks like a belt I would have worn in 8th grade during my rebellious days. Yikes.  Anyway, here's a list of what I received.




Alterna Haircare
CAVIAR CC Cream 10-in-1 Complete Correction

I have not tried this but I probably will.  I like hair products, so I can see myself using this in the future.

Crown Brush
Infinity Shadow/Crease Duet Brush

This is probably the one thing in the bag I did like.  I love brushes, you can never have too many of them.  I like that it is double sided.  The bigger side is really nice for applying eyeshadow all over the lid.

 NYX
Hot Singles Eye Shadow

I would have been really excited for this if the color wasn't so awful.  I love NYX products but who wears silver eyeshadow at 24? I might have worn this back in sixth grade when I was first starting to learn about makeup.

 Pacifica
Natural Water-Proof Eye Pencil

I've said it a million times before and I'll say it again.  I hate eyeliner!  I keep telling Ipsy I don't want anymore eyeliners but they keep sending them! :(

CAILYN
Art Touch Tinted Lip Gloss
I also don't like or want anymore lip gloss! Meh. 



 So to sum it all up, boooo Ipsy for the month of September.

No comments:

Post a Comment