Friday, October 31, 2014

October Ipsy

Ipsy must have heard my cries of how bad my September bag was.  This bag makes up for it!  I loved it!  It was probably one of my favorite bags of the whole year.  I loved the bag itself.  The color is great and it has a really neat texture.  And I really enjoyed everything inside!  Here's what I received:




ECRU New York
Acacia Protein BB Cream Beauty Balm for Hair

I haven't tried this yet, but I'm looking forward to it.  I enjoy getting things for hair and this is a really nice sized sample.  It will last even longer now that I've cut my hair short!

Figs & Rouge
Hand Cream
 My favorite thing about this hand cream is the packaging.  The colors are fun and it's the perfect size to fit in my purse.  It smells good and has a really nice texture.  It's not too thick and it's really silky.

 noyah
Lipstick
 Love the color!  It's such a great color for fall.  I like lipsticks way more than lip gloss because they aren't sticky.  You can dab on just a little and the color goes a long way.  The formula is really creamy and isn't drying.

 Revlon
Bold Lacquer™ Length & Volume Mascara
 I'm always kind of ehhh about getting a product that I can run and buy at CVS or Target, but I really like Revlon so I was excited to try this.  It's a great mascara and I've been using it every day since I got it.  It's just a good all purpose mascara that gets the job done.  It also came with a coupon for 1 dollar off another Revlon mascara!

 Skyn Iceland
Mini Glacial Cleansing Cloths
These were awesome!  It took all of the makeup off my face.  It burned a little, but felt better with a little splash of water.  These are great for those nights you just really don't feel like taking off your  makeup before bed.


Thumbs up on this bag, Ipsy!

No comments:

Post a Comment