Sunday, May 3, 2015

My First Whole30

http://www.whole30.com

Things are going to be a little different here for a while.  I've been doing my first Whole30.  If you aren't familiar with Whole30, you can read about it here.  Long story short, for 30 days you can only eat meat, seafood, fruits, vegetables, nuts and certain oils.  No dairy, grains, gluten, sugar, alcohol, and a few others.  The purpose is to reboot your system and to take notice of what changes come to your body.  After 30 days, you slowly add back the things you cut out of your diet one at a time.  It makes it easier to notice how these foods affect your body.  I'm a week in and it hasn't been too challenging so far.  Most of the things I have been eating haven't really been recipes, just a lot of fruit, roasted vegetables and meats.  Although while I'm doing Whole30, I'm still going to try and come up with some tasty and easy meals that I can share here on my blog.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment